Taylor Swift Re-emrge To Congratulate Russel Westbrook



Taylor has resurfaced in an unlikely place.

Last night, the basketball player took home the NBA MVP Trophy at the first NBA Awards and guess what Taylor Swift made a pre-taped video to congratulate him.

Russel's team the Oklahoma City Thunder later shared her video on Twitter.

She said to Russel that:

"Russel its Taylor, remember I was the one who taught you how to play basketball. I was the one who taught you how to dribble to shoot hoops you know, and I remember the first time you beat me at  basketball and I was very upset and you said, if you remember correctly you said, 'You just have to Shake It Off' and I got an idea.

So essentially we have each other to thank for these careers, obviously. So that's why I'm a part of your congratulations video because we go back, what 20 years- actually that's a fake story and I wish it were the truth. And you're amazing, you're the MVP I am so happy for you. Send you the biggest hug ever. Congratulations!

She blew a kiss for him and send him biggest hug ever. After taking credit of Russel's success and admitting that he gave her idea of Shake it off, she admitted that its all fake she said she wish it was a truth.




Comments

Popular Posts